Apostille Marriage Certificate India must undergo apostille authentication in order to be used internationally. When a person travels to a country that has signed the Hague Convention, an apostille is used as a verification process. An Apostille Marriage Certificate India is required for travel to any of the Hague Convention’s numerous member nations.
An Apostille Marriage Certificate India must be apostilled for the following reasons:
- To obtain dual citizenship.
- To take possession of the property and become its owner.
- In order to perform work abroad.
- Bring a partner.
- Passport name addition for the spouse.
- To check the wife into the hospital for delivery.
- To submit a child passport application.
- To live together with someone who is of the opposite sex.
- Original marriage certificate
- Passport copy
Apostille Marriage Certificate India follows various conventions. The responsible authorities must step up the reports for the marriage certificate apostille.
The process of apostille a marriage certificate India is finished once the Apostille stamping and verification steps are successfully completed. The completion of the marriage certificate Apostille is required to show that the foreigners’ relationship status is distinct. Apostille of a marriage certificate is essential for obtaining a family visa.
Why choose us?
Helpline Groups has branches not only in India & GCC but also in Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Want to know more about Apostille Marriage Certificate India? Contact us today…!!!