USA Police Clearance Certificate
United States of America (USA) is one of the top nations in the world that has become one of the most preferred destination for seeking employment, education as well as for entrepreneurial reasons. This has become one of the biggest global hub for clients in terms of seeking better avenues and opportunities. This has mandated the use of PCC Certification which has helped qualified professionals to make a mark in their career.
WHAT IS THE INFLUENCE OF PCC CERTIFICATION IN USA?
In United States of America (USA), a Police Clearance Certification (PCC) is issued to those clients who have been residents of the country for a period of minimum of up to six months or above. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the governing authority that is responsible for issuing PCC Certification within the country and helps in verifying the real identity of the person visiting the nation to a great extent. The PCC Certification is issued to only those persons who have attained minimum of 16 years of age.
Some of the common uses of obtaining USA PCC Certification are as follows
- The PCC Certification helps in processing of immigration documents much faster as well as smoother.
- It helps various businessmen in starting their own enterprises and firms.
- The advent of PCC Certification helps students in migrating abroad for educational purposes.
PRESCRIBED DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING USA PCC CERTIFICATION
Some of the prescribed documents used for obtaining PCC Certification are as follows
- Self Attested copy of passport and 2 passport size photographs
- Social Security Number (IF ANY )
- Fingerprint of both hands of the applicant on a FD 258 fingerprint Card attested by a relevant authority.
- Documentary proof of Stay in the country.
- First entry and last exit date Visa Stamp
- Photocopy of Visa