Australia Police Clearance Certificate
Since past few years, Australia has emerged as go to destination for various clients in terms of availing numerous opportunities in education, entrepreneurial and employment opportunities. Due to influx of migrants into the country, there has been an increase in demand for PCC Certification in Australia which helps a great deal in verifying the identity of clients.
WHAT MAKES PCC CERTIFICATION IMPORTANT IN AUSTRALIA?
Australia has a vibrant economy that is dependent on several sectors such as Hospitality, Information Technology, Manufacturing Services, Financial Services etc. The development of these sectors have immensely helped in generating employment to a large section of people from various different corners of the world.
In order to verify the background of the person visiting the country, the authorities have mandated the use of PCC Certification in public domain. Some of the advantages of availing PCC Certification in Australia are as follows
- By issuing a PCC Certification, the authorities are able to conduct a thorough background check of the person.
- It helps a great deal in verifying the true identity as well as intent of the person visiting the country.
- The advent of PCC Certification has ensured a regularised standard in recruitment in many major firms and businesses.
WHAT PURPOSE DOES AN AFP CHECK SERVE?
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is the authority designated for issuing PCC Certification. Some of the purposes of AFP check are as follows
- The AFP Check helps in obtaining Immigration Visa, Overseas Employment, and Citizenship.
- It helps people in seeking suitable employment with the Commonwealth legalisation or check under Commonwealth legalisation.
- The AFP Check helps clients in starting their businesses within the country without facing any legal issues.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PCC CERTIFICATION
Some of the documents that are required for obtaining PCC Certification are as follows
- Proof of Australian citizenship
- Valid Passport and another identity document
- Passport size photograph
- A letter stating the period of stay in Australia