Singapore Police Clearance Certificate
Singapore is one of the most developed nations in the world that has emerged as one of the biggest global centres for businesses, trade and commercial activities. Due to opening of new enterprises and businesses, there has been an increase in opportunities for qualified professionals from across the globe. In order to verify the actual identity of clients, Singapore authorities has mandated the use of PCC Certification within the country.
INFLUENCE OF POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IN SINGAPORE
In Singapore, the Singapore Police Force is the governing authority that provides Clearance Certificate to the applicants. The Singapore Police Clearance is also known by the name Certificate of Clearance (COC) which helps in certifying that the individual has no pending criminal record within the country.
By issuing Certificate of Clearance (COC), one is able to certify the real identity of clients and helps them to visit the country without any issues.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PROCURING PCC CERTIFICATION
Some of the criteria followed for obtaining COC are as follows
- The applicant must have attained minimum 16 years of age and must produce a proof of the document.
- For clients looking to migrate to another country, a letter issued by immigration authority requesting for PCC Certificate is required.
- The fingerprints of the applicant must be taken for ensuring the authenticity of the person.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING SINGAPORE PCC
Some of the relevant documents required for obtaining Singapore PCC are as follows
- Completed Application Form
- Complete set of Finger-print applications
- Two Passport size photographs taken recently
- Self-attested and scanned copies of Passport and other valid identification document.
- Documentary evidence of last residential address in Singapore.
- Photocopy of Residence Permit/ Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass.
- Valid Letter stating the purpose for obtaining PCC Certificate.