If you want to immigrate to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, USA, etc., you and your dependants may have to provide good standing certificates when you submit your application for permanent residence. Visa offices may also request certificates from students and temporary foreign workers. Helpline Group provides services related to immigration and help our clients in obtaining Good Standing Certificate (PCC) from origin countries.

What is Good Standing Certificate (PCC) ?

A Good Standing certificate is a copy of your criminal record or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record. Good Standing certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, pcc, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Citizenship and Immigration to prevent individuals who possess a risk to Country's security from entering the country.

Who needs Good Standing Certificate (PCC)?

In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a Good Standing certificate. You must obtain a Good Standing certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

The Good Standing certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application. These rules may be different in each country and territory. So you must have to enquire through concerned countries embassy.

If the original Good Standing certificate is neither in English nor in ,Arabic or any other language, submit both the certificate and the original copy of a translation prepared by an accredited translator with your application.

We are providing Good Standing Certificate from following countries

Search Your Country here


(+91)- 9895008000

(+974) - 777 111 29
Dubai, UAE

(+971)- 506715339

(+971)- 529 300 200