Certificate Attestation in Canada

Canada is a member of the Hague Convention . The Apostille is a special kind of letter and stamp and it is the shortest process of legalization . It is not the same as a raised seal, these are two separate things. An Apostille can be used if both countries (the country giving the document and the country in which the document will be used) are part of the The Hague Convention. An Apostille can be used whenever it is required for migration purpose. For example for international marriages, adoptions, inheritance, but also for plain contracts. The Apostille is an official certification that the document is a true copy of the original .So it is necessary to follow the certificate attestation procedure. This heading covers the types of requests for documents and services for which you will have to turn to a Consular Officer.

Almost every kind of document including: Birth Certificate, Adoption Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Death Certificate, Power of Attorney, School Diploma and/or Transcripts, Corporate Documents, Affidavits, Identity documents and/or Passports, Deeds and Wills, Agreements, Bills of Sale, Proof of Ownership, Private Documents, Experience certificates etc. should do legalization for migration purpose.

The rule of certificate attestation may change. For more details you need to check with the embassy or a leading certificate attestation agent . We are doing best service in Certificate attestation for Canada. You can reach us your all types of certificate attestation requirements.

Request a Call Back

Contact us if you have any query - We're always eager to help you! Our customer service team endeavor to answer your questions and reply to you as soon as possible.
** Place your request over the phone.
** Enquire about an existing submission.
** Get expert technical advice!


Email Us: info@helplinegroups.com

Call Us: +971 529300200 (UAE) | +974 77711129 (QA) | +91 9895008000 (IND)

Call Us Now!